Friday, March 14, 2014

ABOUT

Posted By: Angga - 9:11 PM

Share

& Comment



Hey there, i'm Angga Setiadi. I love to be me and will never change.. I'm 23, I took my frist breath on 06 june 1994.
I live for my family and friends i will die for the ones i love no matter what they did they come frist...
But really I have a simple out look on life.. I dont regrat anything.
I belive all things happend for a reason, just some things we may not always like..
I belive what doesnt kill me makes me stronger..
I'm easy to gett along with just don't piss me off..
I love to ride BMX.. going out on a long night with some friends..
I'm always down to do anything... I am single and enjoyin it....but i do belive if ur the right one for me, some how life will bring us together...
Don't be shy, i will always say hi.. If u want to get to know me theres only one way hit me up...
And I Love AC MILAN..

FORZA MILAN !!!

About Angga

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © JUST FOR FUN

Designed by Templatezy